this is how americans celebrate 4th of july in london
THATS NOT EVEN REAL TEA YOU UNGRATEFUL YANK
-sound of bumbling angry british persons in the distance-
Like you would know what real tea is, you stole it from the Asians
think about these things when you’re making a fictional place; even a developed city has its roots in how easy it was to settle in the first place!
- this site has additional info, diagrams, worksheets, and models, as well as information on things like coasts, volcanoes, and populations
- look at real life sources for climates. Consider the way that your continent(s) lay in relation to their equator, and the weather and types of flora and fauna and peoples that adapted to it.
- think about pangea. If you have multiple continents, do they fit together like a jigsaw?
- when in doubt, look at the natural world around you and think about what would change if something was drastically different. Look at the reactions between parts of our world and change them.
- play civilization games and think about the things that go into making decisions there
Visual Development from Treasure Planet
Klaus K - Helsinki, Finland
Conveniently located in the heart of Helsinki, Klaus K is a hip designer hotel themed around Kalevala - the Finnish national epic. In addition to its striking interior design that mixes cozy and classy Scandinavian style with folklore inspiration, this fashionable accommodation near the Esplanade prides itself with one hell of a dining scene and a stylish urban spa. In addition to the elegant Kalevala-influenced units, there’s a dazzling collection of playful rooms designed by Finnish artists and cartoonists, whose leitmotifs range from nature to art and cinema.